Sheriff’s Office released names of hunters killed by carbon monoxide

The Brown County Sheriff’s Office released the names of the three individuals killed by carbon monoxide at a local hunting camp. Deceased are:

  • John Glass, Sr., 69, of Brownwood
  • Bryan Glass, 41, of Temple
  • Cody Glass, 13 of Troy

The Brown County Sheriff’s Office reports that the three were found in a box trailer that had been converted to a deer cabin which was heated by a propane heater. The Sheriff’s Office warns residents that use propane heaters to make sure they have plenty of ventilation, and that they use a carbon monoxide detector. Carbon monoxide poisoning is often marked by symptoms of headaches, weakness, dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, confusion, blurred vision and lack of consciousness. If these symptoms appear, move to an area of fresh air and seek medical treatment.